Half-Day Snowmobile Tour in Levifrom
Get your adrenaline pumping as you explore the arctic wilderness, frozen lakes and snowy forests on this Half-Day Snowmobile Tour in Levi!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Challenging
Tour Size Small Group
Embark on an unforgettable snowmobiling adventure!
Experience the thrill and excitement of snowmobiling through Lapland’s snowy forests and breathtaking nature! Embark on an extended safari, covering 50-70 kilometers, with breaks for photos and a possibility of a longer stop at a local hut. Explore the majestic landscapes of Levi and feel the adrenaline rush as you delve deeper into the Lappish wilderness.
Our knowledgeable guides will provide comprehensive instructions on driving techniques and safety precautions. The speed of the safari will be tailored to fit the abilities of your group, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Rest assured, all necessary snowmobiling gear will be provided for your adventure. Get ready for an unforgettable journey into the Lappish wilderness!
- Duration of the program is about 3 hours. It is suited for adults as well as children.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- Children and adults without a drivers’ license can join the safari by sitting on the sledge.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
Children 1-13 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Children under 2 year old are not recommended to join this tour.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us.
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Levi
- Professional Guide
3-hour snowmobiling on shared snowmobile (2 pax)
Winter clothes (overall, boots, gloves)
Snowmobiling equipment (helmet, balaclava)
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Food & Beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.