Half-Hour Snowmobile Tourfrom
Peek in to the nature with this Half-Hour Snowmobile Tour and experience the thrill of riding a snowmobile in the Arctic Circle.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Tour Size Small Group
Get ready for an unforgettable snowmobile adventure in the Arctic Circle!
Accompanied by an experienced instructor, learn to drive a snowmobile through the snowy Arctic forests. Perfect for families and beginners as the route will be tailored to your needs. You’ll get to see the stunning Lapland landscape like never before as you ride through enclosed pine forests and wide-open woodland scenery.
This excursion is suitable for everybody, but adults require a valid driving license to drive a snowmobile. Children and adults without valid driver’s licenses can join the safari comfortably seated on a sled behind the guide’s snowmobile.
- No pick-up/drop-off on this tour, please meet us at our office in Santa Claus Village 30 minutes before departure time.
- Duration of the program is about 30 minutes. It is suited for adults as well as children.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- Children and adults without a drivers’ license can join the safari by sitting on the sledge.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
Children 1-13 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Children under 2 year old are not recommended to join this tour.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
- Winter clothes (overall, boots, gloves)
- Snowmobile Equipment (helmet, balaclava)
- Professional Guide
- 30 minutes driving on shared snowmobile (2 pax)
- Pickup or drop off
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Food & beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
Normal clothes will suffice, as we will prove you with thermal overalls, gloves, boots and helmet with balaclava.