Traditional Reindeer Farm Visit in Levifrom
Visit a traditional reindeer farm in Levi, enjoy a sledge ride and learn about the historic traditions of reindeer herding in Lapland!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour TypeWinter Levi
Activity Level Leisurely
Tour Size Small Group
Experience the life of a reindeer herder firsthand during this immersive activity!
Upon pickup, you’ll be transported to a traditional Reindeer farm in Levi, where you begin your visit with an exhilarating 1.5 km reindeer sledge ride through the picturesque snowy forest. After the ride you will learn about the traditions of reindeer herding lifestyle from the local reindeer herders and farmers. Hot juice will be served and you will have an opportunity to ask any questions you might have. After the informative introduction to the life of reindeer herding, you will get to feed reindeer and to capture memorable photos! Your visit to the traditional reindeer farm concludes with your guide accompanying you back to your accommodation.
- Duration of the program is bout 2 hours. It is suited for adults as well as children.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us.
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Levi
Reindeer farm visit with short reindeer ride
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Liquors, beers or bottled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.