Snow Village by Snowmobilefrom
Experience the magical Snow Village by Snowmobile from Levi! Drive through the snowy arctic forests, swamps and lakes on this day tour!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour TypeWinter Levi
Activity Level Moderate
Tour Size Small Group
Embark on an exhilarating Snowmobile tour through the enchanting winter landscapes of Levi, making stops for photos and basking in the magical scenery on our way to the Snow Village in Lainio. With a duration of approximately 5 hours, this tour allows you to discover the awe-inspiring Snow Village, where you’ll encounter stunning ice and snow suites, sculptures, restaurants, and an ice bar. Enjoy a lunch break and marvel at the extraordinary craftsmanship that utilises over 20 million kilos of snow and 300,000 kilos of crystal-clear natural ice each year.
The total driving distance is around 90 kilometres, therefore this tour is recommended for adults and drivers with previous experience on snowmobiles.
- Duration of the program is around 5 hours. It is suited for adults as well as children.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
Children are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- This tour is not recommended for children due to the long driving distance (90km), instead we recommend the Snow Village Tour in Levi.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Levi
- Professional Guide
- Winter clothes (overall, boots, gloves)
- Snowmobile equipment (helmet, balaclava)
- Snowmobiling on shared snowmobile (2 pax)
Entry tickets to the Snow Village
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Liquors, beers and bottled beverages
- Photograpfy accessories like cameras etc.