Rod fishing in Rovaniemifrom
Improve your fishing skills with traditional rod fishing in Rovaniemi, while enjoying the beautiful Lappish nature and relaxing by the shore.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour TypeSummer Rovaniemi
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Cast Your Line and Reel in the Fun!
Join our traditional rod fishing experience in the heart of Lapland’s blooming nature, no prior fishing experience needed! With professional fishing gear provided, all the fish you catch are yours to keep as you fish from the shore of the Meltausjoki River. Enjoy this fantastic fishing destination near the Arctic Circle, attracting both novice and experienced fishers with a variety of fish species including Perch, Grayling, Pike, Burbot, Whitefish, Cyprinids, and Trout.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
- Pick up/drop off from accommodation
- Guide services
- Fishing equipment
- Travel insurance
- Liquers, beers and bottled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras