Day Trip to Ranua Wildlife Parkfrom
Enjoy a day trip to Ranua Wildlife Park to see Polar Bears and 50 arctic species!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour TypeSummer Rovaniemi, Wildlife
Activity Level Leisurely
Tour Size Small Group
Take a day trip to Ranua Wildlife Park and see polar bears and 50 other arctic species
With an expert guide, learn about the animals’ characteristics and living habits, including polar bears, arctic foxes, wolverines, and lynx. Enjoy a 2.5 km walk in the magical forest and encounter animals that call the arctic their home. Ranua Wildlife Park is the northernmost zoo in Finland and the second most northerly in the world, making it a must-visit destination for families in Lapland.
After being picked up at your accommodation, you will be driven to Ranua Wildlife Park, home to around 50 species of wild arctic animals and 200 animal varieties. All animals live in enclosures similar to their indigenous environment. Before you start your way back to Rovaniemi, you will have some time to have lunch or small snacks and do some souvenirs shopping.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us
- Duration of the program is about 6 hours. Driving distance to Ranua is about 80km (1-hour drive)
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation
- Entrance Fees to Ranua Wildlife Park
- Professional Guide
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Food & Beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.