Northern Lights by Snowmobile in Levifrom
Embark on a magical Northern Lights snowmobile adventure in Levi, exploring the stunning Arctic wilderness and chasing the elusive aurora borealis!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Moderate
Tour Size Small Group
All about the Northern Lights by Snowmobile in Levi.
Hunt the Aurora Borealis on a snowmobile!
Experience a 3-hour snowmobile adventure into the depths of the Lappish wilderness, in search of the Northern Lights. Experience the enchanting winter landscape, illuminated only by moonlight, stars, and snowmobile lights. Warm up by an open fire, enjoy refreshments, grill sausages, and witness the mesmerizing dance of the Aurora Borealis. Suitable for adults; children can join on a sledge under warm blankets. Note the late timing of the excursion!
- Duration of the program is about 3 hours. It is suited for adults as well as children.
- Northern lights are related to weather conditions, so they are not guaranteed.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- Children and adults without a drivers’ license can join the safari by sitting on the sledge.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
Children 1-13 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Children under 2 year old are not recommended to join this tour.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us.
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Levi
- Professional Guide
Snowmobiling on shared snowmobile (2 pax)
- Grilled sausages and juice by an open fire
- Winter clothes (overall, boots, gloves)
- Snowmobiling equipment (helmet, balaclava)
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Liquors, beers and bottled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.