Northern Lights Sledge Ride in Levifrom
This 2-hour Northern Lights Sledge Ride in Levi will take you deeper into the snowy Lappish nature to look for the dancing Northern Lights!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Tour Size Small Group
Experience the mesmerizing Northern Lights tour in the Lappish wilderness on a sledge ride pulled by snowmobile. This 2-hour ride takes you through the dark arctic night to areas free of light pollution. With only moonlight, stars, and snowmobile lights to guide you, the guide will lead you to the nearly unlit nature. As you take a break in the middle of the wilderness to gaze at the night sky, you will be surrounded by forests and lakes rising like mysterious shadows towards the sky. Wait in anticipation for the Northern Lights to appear and dance in the night sky. If you are fortunate and the sky is clear, you might witness the awe-inspiring Northern Lights dance in the sky while you bask in the peacefulness of the surroundings. This excursion is ideal for adults, but children can join the safari sitting on a sledge under warm blankets. Note that the excursion is held late at night.
- Duration of the program is 2 hours. It is suited for adults as well as children.
- Northern lights are related to weather conditions, so they are not guaranteed.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us.
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Levi
- Professional Guide
- Winter clothes (overall, boots, gloves)
- Safety equipment (helmet, balaclava)
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Liquors, beers and bottled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.