Levi Winter Highlights by Snowmobilefrom
Experience the Levi Winter Highlights by Snowmobile! This exciting day tour takes you snowmobiling and to meet reindeer and huskies!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Moderate
Tour Size Small Group
Experience the Top Activities in Levi!
Your day will start as you will depart on a scenic journey through snowy forests to the alaskan husky and reindeer farm. Upon arrival, immerse yourself in the presence of these remarkable animals as you learn fascinating insights about them. Following the introduction, brace yourself for an exhilarating adventure as you embark on thrilling reindeer and husky sledge rides.
Upon returning from the farms, prepare for an adrenaline-fueled experience with a 1-hour snowmobile safari. Feel the rush as you explore the arctic wilderness. Once back at our office, young adventurers aged 4 to 12 can partake in the excitement by trying mini-snowmobiling on our private mini-track, an unforgettable experience lasting 10 minutes.
- Duration of the program about 4 hours. It is suited for adults and children.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- Children and adults without a drivers’ license can join the safari by sitting on the sledge.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
Children 1-13 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Children under 2 year old are not recommended to join this tour.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us.
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Levi
- Professional Guide
- Winter clothes (overall, boots, gloves)
- Snowmobile Equipment (helmet, balaclava)
1-Hour Snowmobiling safari on shared snowmobile (2 pax)
- Alaskan Husky farm with 1,5 km sleigh ride
- Reindeer farm with 1,5 km sleigh ride
- 10-min drive on mini-snowmobile for children (4-12 years old)
- Hot juice
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Food and bottled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.