Vaattunki Arctic Circle Hiking Trailfrom
Experience the beauty and tranquility of the Lappish nature on an easy or moderate hiking in Vaattunki nature hiking trails.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Moderate
Tour Size Small Group
Experience the beauty and tranquility of the Lappish nature on an easy or moderate hiking in Vaattunki nature hiking trails, located 20 km from Rovaniemi. Once there, your guide will evaluate the most suitable length of the track, therefore, the hiking adventure is suitable for families with children, too.
Vaattunki trail is an excellent place to feel closer to the nature and inhale the spirit of Finnish Lapland. Your guide will prepare warm snacks and drinks by the open fire, while sharing stories about the local life.
Here you can cross the Arctic Circle and experience the wilds of Lapland just outside Rovaniemi. The hiking area is made up of several parts which are in their natural state and very wilderness-like. In these areas visitors can become acquainted with the region’s typical plant and animal species. The moose, reindeer, fox, hare and squirrel are the mammals most common in the area, but the pine marten, stoat, mink and otter have also been seen there!
- Duration of the program about 3 hours. It is suited for adults.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
- Pickups are made within 30 minutes before tour starts.
- Use of thermal clothing during the tour (thermal overall, boots, gloves)
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Hiking Tour 2-Hours
- Minimum of 2 Persons per tour
- Sausages by Campfire
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees