Snow Sculpting Experience in Levifrom
Join the Snow Sculpting Experience in Levi and channel your inner artist as a professional instructor guides you in creating your very own snow masterpiece!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour TypeFamily, Winter Levi
Activity Level Leisurely
Tour Size Small Group
All about the Snow Sculpting Experience in Levi.
Let your imagination fly!
Go beyond building snowmen and unlock your artistic side by mastering the art of snow sculpting. Under the guidance of a professional instructor, explore the secrets of sculpting techniques and transform a simple snow cube into a stunning masterpiece. This fun activity, suitable for all ages, allows you to unleash your creativity and channel your inner Michelangelo.
- Duration of the program is about 2 hours. It is suited for adults as well as children.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us.
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Levi
- Professional Guide
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
- Snow Sculpting equipment
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Food & Beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.