Peek in to the nature; 30m Snowmobilingfrom
Experience the thrilling and unforgettable adventure of riding a snowmobile at night in the Arctic Circle.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Moderate
Tour Size Small Group
All about the Peek in to the nature; 30m Snowmobiling.
Experience the thrilling and unforgettable adventure of riding a snowmobile at night in the Arctic Circle. An instructor will take you to the most beautiful hideaways of the area with the added excitement that driving in the Arctic Forest brings. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful Lappish Landscape like never before.This tour is suitable for beginners, or even families. The route taken will consider your needs. You will enjoy closed pine forests and open woodland sceneries, which is what makes this riding experience such a special adventure! This short ride takes 30 minutes long.
- Duration of the program about 30 minutes. It is suited for adults and children.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult
Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
Children 4-12 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
- Driver´s license obligatory in order to drive a snowmobile
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- No pickup on this tour, please meet us at the offices in Santa Claus Village 30 minutes before departure.
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
This Tour Includes:
- Snowmobile Equipment
- 30 minuted driving ion shared snowmobile
- Professional Guide
- Winter clothes
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.