Northern Lights Hiking in Levifrom
Join the Northern Lights Hiking in Levi for stunning mountain vistas and a chance to witness the captivating aurora borealis on the best spots in Levi!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour TypeSummer Levi, Trekking
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Tour Size Small Group
Explore one of the best spots for aurora borealis in Levi!
Levi is one of the main gateways to experiencing the Northern Lights in Finland. After pick-up your guide will take you to the top of Kätkätunturi to enjoy panoramic views over Levi Village and its surroundings. The guided trail leads you to the top of Kätkätunturi fell, and you will see beautiful scenery to the neighbouring fells, swamps, lakes and forestlands. Admire the steep mountains surrounding you as this is one of the best places for panoramic views over the city and a prime spot for seeing the Aurora Borealis !
- Duration of the program is about 4 hours. It is suited for adults as well as children.
- Northern lights are related to weather conditions, so they are not guaranteed.
Transfers & Prices
- Pickups start 30 minutes to 1-hour before your tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before.
- Pickup range is is 10km from our safari office in Levi
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
- Pickup and drop off at accommodation
- Professional Guide
- Drinks or snacks
- Travel insurance