Local Art in Pöntsö by Snowmobilefrom
Discover the vibrant world of local art as you embark on an exciting snowmobile journey to the Reijo Raekallio Art Museum located in Pöntsö, Levi.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour TypeWinter Levi
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Tour Size Small Group
All about the Local Art in Pöntsö by Snowmobile.
Explore local art with a snowmobile trip to the Reijo Raekallio Art Museum!
Get to know the art of a local artist! We will drive by snowmobile through the amazing wilderness to a local art museum of Reijo Raekallio. In the gallery, we will hear more about the artist himself and his art. Afterwards, we invite you to share a hot drink and a bun with us.
The tour includes a pick up from your accommodation, one shared snowmobile, winter clothing, and entrance to the gallery. This tour is not suitable for children.
- Duration of the program is about 4 hours
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don’t receive this email, please contact us.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- Adults without a drivers’ license can join the safari by sitting on the sledge.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
Children over 140cm can join this tour as a passenger with an adult ticket.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- The snowmobile driver is responsible for any damages to the vehicle, with a maximum personal self-liability of €1000 per person per snowmobile in case of an accident. Additional insurance can be purchased on site for €20, reducing self-liability to €200. This insurance must be purchased before the start of the tour.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Pickup and drop off from your accommodation in Levi
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Snowmobiling equipment (overall, boots, socks, gloves, helmet and balaclava)
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Food & Beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.