Lappish Art and Culture Tour in Levifrom
Explore local art and culture with a guided tour at the Reidar Särestöniemi Museum, including farm life insights, artist’s legacy, and lunch.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour TypeWinter Levi
Activity Level Leisurely
Tour Size Small Group
All about the Lappish Art and Culture Tour in Levi.
It’s time to dive into local art and culture!
Enjoy a guided tour in the museum of Reidar Särestöniemi where you will get to know the old way of living on Ounasjoki Riverside farm and family and life of artist Reidar Särestöniemi, and, of course, see the spectacular art main exhibition in the Gallery. After the tour we will enjoy delicious soup lunch and dessert.
The tour includes pick up from your accommodation, entrance fee to Särestöniemi Art Gallery area, and a delicious soup lunch.
- Duration of the program is about 4 hours
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our Levi office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don’t receive this email, please contact us.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Pickup and drop off from your accommodation in Levi within a 10km radius.
- Professional guide
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
Entrance to Särestöniemi Art Gallery Area
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.