Evening Snowmobile Safarifrom
Experience this evening snowmobile safari with us through the Arctic Circle forests.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Moderate
This evening experience includes 1-hour full driving departing from Santa Claus village. After pickup at your accommodation, you will be fully dressed and equipped to start the Safari. The guide will teach you the basics to drive the snowmobile safety! You will be driven by the best routes of the Arctic Circle, the landscapes are unforgettable and breathtaking. If you are lucky, and catch a bright sky, you can maybe also see the Aurora Borealis – Northern Lights – showing you the way!
- Duration of the program about 1 hour. It is suited for adults.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult.
Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Driver´s license obligatory to drive a snowmobile
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
- Snowmobile Clothing & Equipment
- Professional Guide
1 Hour Driving Snowmobile in shared snowmobile ( 2 pax minimum)
- Pickup or drop off
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.