Evening Snowmobile Safari in Levifrom
Embark on an unforgettable Evening Snowmobile Safari in Levi and ride through the enchanting snow-covered forests, swamps and frozen lakes!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Moderate
Tour Size Small Group
Experience the Magic of the Arctic Night on an Evening Snowmobile Safari in Levi!
The evening experience includes 1-hour full driving departing from Snowmobile Park Levi. After pickup at your accommodation, you will be fully dressed and equipped to start the Safari. The guide will teach you the basics to drive the snowmobile safely! You will drive through snow-covered forests, swamps and frozen lakes while admiring the breathtaking landscapes that Lapland has to offer. If you’re lucky and the sky is clear, you might even be able to catch a glimpse of the Aurora Borealis – Northern Lights – illuminating your path.
This activity is suitable for families and beginners, and everyone can enjoy it seated on a sled behind the guide’s snowmobile. Please note that adults require a valid driving license to drive a snowmobile.
- Duration of the program about 1-hour. It is suited for adults and children.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- Children and adults without a drivers’ license can join the safari by sitting on the sledge.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
- Children 1-13 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Children under 2 year old are not recommended to join this tour.
Transfers & Prices
Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. If you don´t receive this email, please contact us.
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information.
- Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
Good to know
Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Levi
- Professional Guide
1 hour snowmobile safari on shared snowmobile (2 pax)
Winter clothes (overall, boots, gloves)
Snowmobile Equipment (helmet, balaclava)
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Food & Beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.