2-Hours Snowmobile Safarifrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Tour Type
Activity Level Moderate
Tour Size Small Group
Departing from Lapland’s capital, Rovaniemi, this tour includes a thrilling and unforgettable 2-hour driving experience with an expert guide.Departing from the Arctic Circle as part of a small group, enjoy an exciting Arctic experience perfectly suited for families, friends, beginners, and those who are looking for a real adrenaline rush. The breathtaking landscape of the Arctic Circle forests await you.
The 2-hour guided safari takes in a snowmobile trail where you’ll see the most beautiful places in the Arctic Circle area. The snowmobile safari takes you deeper into the Rovaniemi wilderness with a professional guide who will provide you with all the necessary safety instructions before driving.
- Driver License needed.
- Duration of the program about 2 hours. It is suited for adults.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult.
- Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the
parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be
charged(according to availability).
- Pickups are made within 30 minutes before tour starts.
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves)
- Snowmobile Equipment
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Snowmobile Safari 2-Hours
- Minimum of 2 Persons in Shared Snowmobile
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees