You will be able to cross the Arctic Circle and experience the wild of Lapland just outside Rovaniemi. The hiking area is made up of several parts which are in their natural state. In these areas, visitors can become acquainted with the region’s typical plant and animal species. The moose, reindeer, fox, hare, and squirrel are the mammals most common in the area, but the pine marten, stoat, mink, and otter have also been spotted in the region.
|Adults Price: 75€||Children 4 – 13 years: 40€|
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Pickup and drop-off provided from Rovaniemi City Center|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departure at 11h00.|
|INCLUDED||Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves) if Necessary (September – November)
Lappish BBQ by Campfire
Professional Guide Included
- Duration of the program about 3 Hours. It is suited for adults and children.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
- Pickup and drop-off at Hotel / Accommodation in Rovaniemi