Snowmobiling in the wilderness and playing with the snow is already an experience itself, but this safari also takes you to meet reindeer and husky dogs. You will hear information about these beautiful animals at both farms and enjoy a short ride (500 m) with them. The energy and joy of the husky dogs, who are born to run, is difficult to describe – you must see for yourself!
Once you are back from the farm visits, you will have free time to explore Santa Claus Village. You will be able to experience the Christmas atmosphere,cross the Arctic Circle, meet Santa Claus, visit the Post office and do some gift shopping. Your day with us will start and end with a transfer from and to your accommodation within Rovaniemi city.
This excursion is suited for everybody, but a driving license is required to drive a snowmobile. Children and adults without valid drivers licenses can join the safari comfortably seated on a sledge behind the snowmobile.
|Adults Price: 170€||Children 4 – 13 years: 110€|
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Pickup and drop-off provided from Rovaniemi City Center|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departure at 10h00.|
|INCLUDED||Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves)
1 Hour Snowmobile Trip in shared snowmobile (minimum 2 persons)
Professional Guide Included
Husky Farm Visit with 500mts Sleigh Ride
Reindeer Farm Visit with 500mts Sleigh Ride
- Duration of the program about 6 Hours. It is suited for adults and children.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult.
- Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the
parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be
charged(according to availability).
- Pickup and drop-off at Hotel / Accommodation in Rovaniemi