Snowmobiling in the wilderness and playing with the snow is already an experience itself, but this safari also takes you to meet reindeer and husky dogs. You will hear information about these beautiful animals at both farms and enjoy a short ride (500 m) in reindeer farm and 2 km husky sledding in husky farm. The energy and joy of the husky dogs, who are born to run, is difficult to describe – you must see for yourself! Petting the animals is also possible.
Once you are back from the farm visits, you will be served a Soup lunch in a local restaurant and have some free time to explore Santa Claus Village. You will be able to experience the Christmas atmosphere, cross the Arctic Circle, meet Santa Claus, visit the Post office and do gift shopping. Your day with us will start and end with a transfer from and to your accommodation within Rovaniemi city.
|Adults Price: 199€||Children 4 – 13 years: 115€|
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Pick Up At Hotel / Accommodation in Rovaniemi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departure at 09h30. (Pickup is provided within 30 minutes before Departure.)|
|INCLUDED||Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
Visit to the reindeer farm, including a short sleigh ride (700 m, about 5 minutes)
Professional Guide in English
Visit to Santa Claus Village
Soup Lunch is Included
Free time in Santa Claus Village to Meet Santa Himself
Cross the Arctic Circle
Visit to the husky farm and a sleigh ride pulled by a husky team (2 km, 7 – 10 minutes)
Snowmobile Safari 1/1,5 hours
- Driver License needed.
- Children 5-12 yrs old can enjoy 10 minutes with mini snowmobiles in our private track.
- This excursion is suited for everybody, but a driving license is required to drive a snowmobile.
- Children and adults without valid drivers licenses can join the safari comfortably seated on a sledge behind the snowmobile.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult.
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-13 are subject to child rates specified in the product information. Youngsters aged 14+ are subject to adult prices.
- Please do not forget to bring your driver license with you! You will be asked to present your license prior to departure.