Canoeing is a great way to combine sports and being outdoors, close to the wild nature of Lapland. Together with our guide, you will be cutting the lively waters of the local rivers, enjoying all the nature has to offer. No prior experience is required, as our guide will instruct you and demonstrate the correct technique of paddling. You will be able to make stops by the shore of the river along the way, just to relax in the summer sun of Northern Finland. To explore the river area with more details, go on a canoe trip – It’s an epic place where to see the the magnificent landscapes.
|Price: 85€||(only for persons with more than 10 years old)|
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Pick Up At Hotel / Accommodation in Rovaniemi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||13h00 (Pickup time 30 minutes before from city center.)|
|INCLUDED||Pickup and Drop-off at Hotel/Accommodation in Rovaniemi City Center
- Duration of the program about 3-Hours.
- Minimum of 2 persons per tour.
- Youngsters aged 10+ are subject to adult prices.
- Meeting point at our Offices in Santa Claus Village 30 minutes before departure if pickup is not required.
- This program is not suitable for children under 10 years old.