Jump onto a snowmobile and drive trough the Arctic Circle forests to a traditional Reindeer farm! Once there, you will meet these sweet animals, have a briefing about their lifestyle and get to know how important they are to the region. You will also experience a short sledge-pulling of about 500 mts.
Before the departure, the professional guide will show how to correctly handle the snowmobile and will be leading you the whole way. You will be driving the snowmobiles to the reindeer farm, where local reindeer herders will tell you more about the herding lifestyle and how it is to be a reindeer herder in the 21st century. After insightful instructions given by the herders, you will be able to drive your own reindeer sledge in a brief, 500 meters long, ride. Your newly obtained skills will be rewarded with a Reindeer sledge drivers license! In order to keep your bellies warm, you will be offered warm refreshments at the farm.
|Adults Price: 149€||Children 4 – 13 years: 89€|
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Pick Up At Hotel / Accommodation in Rovaniemi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departure at 10h00|
|INCLUDED||Pickup and Drop-off at Hotel/Accommodation
Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves)
Reindeer Sled Ride (500 mts)
Professional Guide Included
Visit Reindeer Farm
- Drivers License Obligatory
- Please note: in order to drive a snowmobile, one must hold a valid drivers license for the regular passenger car.
- Duration of the program about 3-Hours. It is suited for adults and families.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
- Meeting point at our Offices in Santa Claus Village if pickup is not required.