Experience the thrilling and unforgettable adventure of riding a snowmobile at night in the Arctic Circle. An instructor will take you to the most beautiful hideaways of the area with the added excitement that driving in the Arctic Forest brings. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful Lappish Landscape like never before.This tour is suitable for beginners, or even families. The route taken will consider your needs. You will enjoy closed pine forests and open woodland sceneries, which is what makes this riding experience such a special adventure! This short ride takes 30 minutes long..
|Adults Price: 55€||Children 4 – 13 years: 25€|
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Meet at our Offices at 13h30|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departure at 14h00. (Pickup is not provided in this tour.)|
|INCLUDED||Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves)
30 Minutes Snowmobile Trip in shared snowmobile (minimum 2 persons)
Professional Guide Included
- Drivers License Obligatory.
- Duration of the program about 30 Minutes. It is suited for adults.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult.
- Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the
parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be
charged(according to availability).
- Meeting point at our Offices in Santa Claus Village.