See Rovaniemi at your own pace, away from the tourist crowds, with your own local, English speaking! Rovaniemi has a long history, but this enchanting Finnis city, capital of Lapland, holds its own as a tourist destination.
Sitting pretty among the hilly landscapes at the mouth of the Kemijoki and Ounasjoki River, Rovaniemi welcomes visitors looking for history, culture and sightseeing. Rovaniemi – the official home town of Santa Claus and a capital of Lapland – is full of interesting places, which you have to see during your stay here. The guide will take you to see the most popular sightseeing places in Rovaniemi and take some pictures of you. Interesting places like Santa Claus Village, Arctic Circle, Eleanor Roosevelt cabin, Raiway station, Churches, nature view points like Ounasvaara Hill, and much more are part of the itinerary!
Take this Rovaniemi tour and discover this enchanting city with a local eager to show you the best of their hometown.
|Adults Price: 59€||Children 4 – 13 years: 39€|
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Pick Up At Hotel / Accommodation in Rovaniemi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departure at 13h00.|
|INCLUDED||Pickup and Drop-off at Hotel/Accommodation
- Duration of the program about 3-Hours. It is suited for adults and families.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
- Meeting point at our Offices in Santa Claus Village if pickup is not required.