Experience an Evening Snowmobile Safari in the Arctic Circle Forests. You will drive through the snow-covered forests, swamps, and on the frozen lakes! The evening snowmobile safari includes 1-hour full driving departing from Santa Claus village. After pickup at your accommodation, you will be fully dressed and equipped to start the Safari. The guide will teach you the basics to drive the snowmobile safety! You will be driven by the best routes of the Arctic Circle, the landscapes are unforgettable and breathtaking. If you are lucky, and catch a bright sky, you can maybe also see the Aurora Borealis – Northern Lights – showing you the way!
|Adults Price: 75€||Children 4 – 13 years: 45€|
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Pick Up At Hotel / Accommodation in Rovaniemi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departure at 18h00. (Pickup is provided within 30 minutes before Departure.)|
|INCLUDED||Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves)
Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
1 Hour Snowmobile Trip in shared snowmobile (minimum 2 persons)
Professional Guide Included
- Driver License needed.
- Duration of the program about 1 hour. It is suited for adults.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to have a different departure time!
- Child rates: children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult.
- Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the
parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be
charged(according to availability).
- Pickups are made within 30 minutes before tour starts.